How to use this chart :
- The Interactive Stain Removal Guide is a java applet. Be patient while it loads and while it searches the database. If your browser is not java enabled, you will not be able to use the chart.
- Scroll through the first listbox for the stain type. If at first you don't find the exact name, check alternate names--the stain database contains over 150 stain types!
- Read through the removal method carefully and completely.
- Capitalized words from the instruction list can be found in the second listbox entitled "Removal Supplies".
- Check the second listbox for a complete description of these supplies.
- It may not be necessary to go through every step. Determine if you have the proper supplies to start the removal process.
- When you are ready to start, have a copy of the instructions along with an ample supply of removal supplies and absorbent materials.